Sunday 1 November 2009

FRIGHT NIGHT 2009!

Wahh i was totally scared out of my wits! sighhh. i actually teared silently during the walk indoors.. twice.

First time was the first room.. didnt know what to expect and was jittery all over.. Clem was leading the way and J guarding the back.. the 3 of us girls (Kel, Bao and I) were sandwiched in the middle but it didnt help much la. There was this ghost which/who (haha!) grabbed Bao's hand from the back. She was shocked but she didnt make any noise. So brave la. And this idiotic ghost had to come to the other side. I was trying to look out for the candle we were suppose to find and all of a sudden, she had her face so close to mine, staring at me with those killer eyes, i totally screamed my lungs off!!!

Second time we were walking out of the room already.. feeling accomplished and relieved that we finished that room.. a male ghost suddenly grabbed me from the back so hard la! I screamed and went "YOU IDIOT LAAAA".. wah lau! somemore i wasnt the last one.. and he had to aim for me.. J scolded me and asked me not to scold him somemore.. what is this!! scared cannot ah..

The outdoor trail wasnt so scary.. But the jungle was pitch dark.. that alone was scary enough.. I think if we saw "things", they might be real! haha. luckily we didnt! But there were ghosts running towards us damn fast from the back to scare us.. and one hid somewhere and appeared suddenly.. another threw things out from nowhere.. It was really really dark.. and it was already 2 or 3am? J yanked my right arm so hard twice, that i pulled one of my veins! Damn pain! The route was really rocky and dangerous.. plus it rained before that.. it was muddy too.. But we were considered lucky.. After finishing both trails, it started to rain.. And Iggy's team was caught in the heavy downpour, drenched from top to toe..

PEEKTURES NOW!


our team :D

singing club girls :D

CCP! :D

singing club! :D

tired J and me! :D



And now for the OUTDATED PICS..
CCSU colleagues.. Im missing those times.. Missing Erna and Cheryl especially.. One in KL, the other in UK.. and im here in singapore...

me, erna, kelvin, luther our sup!

cheryl, liane, erna! :D



cheryl, liane, erna, kelvin!

feasting at swensens!


us again!

(:


mad little girl.

:D


cheryl and me!

me and Erna!



yea us! :D

Bao, Yoke Ching (this very very very superbly nice perm staff), Cheryl, me, Erna!



Meeting Erna on her last day in Singapore... :(








Our last day or work...





loves..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home